How Often Do You Get The Chance To Save A Child's Life For $250?
All Children Deserve A Normal Life.
Other ways to donate
- Donate By Mail
- Give smiles by sending a check through the mail.
- Donate By Phone
- Call our toll-free number at 1-800-932-9541.
- Employee Matching Gifts
- Help twice as many kids with our employee matching gift program.
- Premier Circle
- Take a leadership position and join Smile Train's Premier Circle.
- Planned Giving
- Give through your will, life insurance or retirement plan.
- Monthly Gift Service Center
- Update or stop your monthly donation
- Donate Stock
- Give the gift of stock to help children around the world.
- Create a Page or Find a Fund
- Create or find a tribute webpage.
- Special Fundraisers
- Motivate your friends and family with a fundraiser.
- Affinity Programs and Cause Marketing
- Ways to support Smile Train through everyday activities.
- Corporate Partnerships
- Corporate partnerships are essential to helping Smile Train perform 350+ surgeries every day.
Our Vision and Mission
Smile Train is an international children’s charity with a sustainable approach to a single, solvable problem: cleft lip and palate. Millions of children in developing countries with unrepaired clefts live in shame, but more importantly, have difficulty eating, breathing and speaking. Cleft repair surgery is simple, and the transformation is immediate. Our sustainable model provides training and funding to empower local doctors in 85+ developing countries to provide 100%-free cleft repair surgery in their communities.